H1Z1 – Bald mit neuem Patch
Spielt von euch überhaupt noch jemand die ehemalige Survival-Hoffnung H1Z1? Falls ja, gibt es Neuigkeiten. Wie die Entwickler bekannt gegeben haben, wird heute noch ein neuer Patch auf den Test-Server gespielt und zeitnah auch die Live-Server beglücken.
Was sich genau in H1Z1 ändert, haben wir für euch schwarz auf weiß… Ja, so sind wir:
- Removed recipe wipe from hardcore rule set.
- Fixed prone rifle rolling (works for both Male and Female) Hold down Shift+A or D while in prone
- Added Messaging to players to use [NUMPAD1] to Team Chat.
- Fixed issues where Gun slide would stay open ammo still remaining
- Added rewards to Team Battle Royale.
- Added Voice and Group indicators to nameplates.
- Object Placement is no longer allowed while crouching or prone.
- Fixed a problem causing some players to not appear to nearby players after initially spawning.
- Grenades now trigger the proper effects based on ground material.
- Toggle HUD resources remapped from “F” to “H” key by default.
- Fixed several bugs related to objects not detecting rain properly (campfires, dew collectors, etc).
- When teammate drops from team in the box of destiny, a notification should be sent to the other player(s) on the team indicating the present size of their team and the character name of the player that dropped.
- Fixed issue where some players were unaffected by bullets (invincible player/rubber bullet bug).
- Added global team chat to key binding/display in group window.
- General improvements to zombies and animal awareness.
- Multiple mics are now displayed on HUD .
- Nameplates now have a mic icon which appears during voice chat.
- Adjusted bear AI to be more responsive.
- Fixed bug where you were unable to place a wall on base expansion where the foundation and expansion meet.
- Fixed issue which caused the inventory window to close prematurely.
- Added team chat “How to use” notification to players in team BR.
- Added team member notification message in team BR.
- Zombies should no longer warp to another dimension occasionally after being run over by vehicles. Wormhole should be closed.
- Crop growth is now persistent after server restarts.
- You can no longer stack first aid kits, a first aid kit will override a bandage. If a first aid kit is being applied, you cannot use a bandage during the same time. Bandages can still be stacked.
- Made changes to the Body Simulation. Sims should now work as designed.
- Lock codes should now work properly after server restarts.
- Made trees provide better cover versus projectiles.
- Updated iron sights position on rifle animations.
- BR: Turned off “Team kick” when player disconnects before the match starts.
- Bug fixed in base construction that could leave a foundation socket unusable until the next server restart.
- BR: Adjustments to the parachute sequence.
- BR: Added a text notification for matches that end in a draw.